A landscaping staple since 1985, Living Earth® is the leading recycler of green waste and producer of organic mulch, compost and soil in Texas and Tennessee. We are hiring hiring a site manager at our Dallas headquarters location.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and a strong can-do attitude. The position requires the manager to lead by example (no task too small) and work effectively with all levels within the company from senior management to hourly employees. The position works Monday through Friday with a half day on Saturday.
This is a retail and production facility. The site manager oversees (and participates in) all areas of the business operation.
Living Earth® offers competitive pay and an amazing portfolio of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life flexible spending, and an employer matched 401K. Paid holiday vacation time and sick time are offered as well.
If your qualifications match the attributes below, we hope you will apply for this amazing opportunity to help grow our green, environmentally friendly, recyclable business. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
• Responsible for all day-to-day activities at the site, including but not limited to safety & compliance, operational efficiency, and scheduling and oversight of site employees, contractors and vendors.
• Ability to search out and grow customer sales opportunities in the site area.
• Set the example and continuously drive a culture of exceptional customer service by setting example for team, enhancing the customer experience and proactively resolving customer concerns & complaints.
• Support customers, and internal sales and accounting staff, with product information, invoice, statement, pricing, A/R, collections and debit/credit memo questions and other needs.
• Maintain and administer all safety meetings, storm water prevention planning, site inspections, SDS books to ensure compliance to all applicable local, state and federal laws.
Living Earth® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug and alcohol screening required.